Saturday, April 13, 2013

Nurse


Hospital Stay
This is an idea for when they put us in "the Home!" I was sick and in the hospital. There was one nurse that just drove me crazy. Every time she came in, she would talk to me like I was a little child. She would say in a patronizing tone of voice,
'And how are we doing this morning',
Description:  17grinzold-man-hosp-nurse
Or   'Are we ready for a bath', or   'Are we hungry ?'                   
I had had enough of this particular nurse. One day, at breakfast, I took the apple juice off the tray and put it in my bed side stand.
Later, I was given a urine bottle to fill for testing.
So you know where the juice went !
Description:
The nurse came in a little later, picked up the urine bottle and looked at it. 'My, it seems we are a little cloudy today.'
At this, I snatched the bottle out of her hand, popped off the top, and drank it down, saying, 'Well, I'll run it through again. Maybe I can filter it better this time.'
  The nurse fainted.......... I just smiled.
Description:  17grinzzfunny-old-man
DON'T MESS WITH  OLD PEOPLE
 
[]


Enter your email address:


Delivered by FeedBurner
Main site address is http://www.vinodhemdev.blogspot.com Subscribe in a reader For more stories, click on the word Home or click on ONE STORY A DAY
Subscribe to ONE STORY A DAY
We also invite you to send us stories you would like to see published in this blog. You can send us either stories you have written or stories written by others that you have liked. You may rest assured that both you and the author are credited for your submission. Just send a copy of your stories and other pieces to my email address: vinodhemdev@gmail.com
ONE STORY A DAY

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments: